This specialty trains senior technicians capable of maintaining and repairing computer equipment. They can also install new equipment or provide training for users. Some of the general skill you will benefit from are; Work independently, collaborate in a team; Analyze, synthesize a professional document (French, English); Communicate orally, in writing, in company or outside (French, English); Participate in / lead a project management process; Know and exploit the professional and institutional networks of the IT sectors.
- Maintenance methodology
- Electronic circuit
- Basic environment
- English and general accounting
- Engineering maths
- Network design and concept of maintenance
- Student with pass in their ADVANCE LEVEL EXAMINATION issued by the GCE board
- Good Conduct.
- Be of age 17 and above of the year of academic admission
- English shall be the medium of instruction and examinations for all courses in the program. All students shall be tested for language proficiency by the Bamenda linguistic center.
Computer Hardware & Networking Engineer
Desktop Support Engineer